May. 18-19, 2013
Core Training Group
Mario Cossa, MA, RDT/MT, TEP
Sylvia Israel, MFT, RDT/BCT, TEP
John Olesen, MA, PAT
Click to learn more about Workshop Presenters.
IMAGINE! Center for Creativity and Healing
Bay Area Moreno Institute (BAMI) is accepting applications for the 2013-2014 Psychodrama Core Training Group (CTG).
The Core Training Group (CTG) is a training program for people seeking to expand their
knowledge of the theory and practice of Psychodrama, Sociometry, and Group Psychotherapy.
The Core Training Program for 2013-2014 will begin the third weekend in September and run for nine weekends, once a month, through May of 2014.
The program includes a three-day, Student Director's Intensive in April.
Dates, tentative themes and locations are:
- Sept. 21 & 22 in San Rafael - Building Group Cohesion and Setting Goals the Psychodrama Way
- Oct. 19 & 20 in Berkeley - Psychodrama Essentials: Theory & Technique
- Nov. 16 & 17 in Berkeley - Intra-Psychic Psychodrama
- Dec. 14 &15 in San Rafael - Working with Metaphor and Dreams
- Jan. 18 &19 in San Rafael - Developing Interpersonal Resonance & Empathy
- Feb. 15 & 16 in San Rafael - The Power of Role Reversal
- March 15 & 16 in Berkeley - Psychodrama with Survivors of Trauma
- Apr. 25 - 27 at a location T.B.A. - Student Director's Intensive
- May 17 & 18 in Berkeley - Closing Session of the CTG: Farewells and Evaluations
Information: Call Sylvia Israel at (415) 454-7308 or e-mail http://email@example.com
THE BAY AREA MORENO INSTITUTE for Psychodrama and Applied expressive Arts and
Action Methods is dedicated to promoting the training, practice and development of Psychodrama,
its offspring action methods & philosophies, and related fields in the greater San Francisco Bay
BAMI supports the work of professionals and interested individuals by:
sponsoring high-caliber trainings, workshops and groups facilittated by credentialed
psycodramatists and other professionals;
encouraging collaboration and cooperation between related institutes, programs trainers, and
teachers int he greater Bay Area.